[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: No save option in Designer

out sider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 22 13:01:09 EST 2012

out sider [https://community.jboss.org/people/out_sider] created the discussion

"Re: No save option in Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718839#718839

Now that I can acess the contentWindow because the iframe parent is in the same domain I'm having another issue  :) .

By doing console.log(guvnor) I get the following information of the guvnorEditorObject:

Object
1. afterCancelButtonCallbackFunction: null
2. afterSaveAndCloseButtonCallbackFunction: function (){console.log('ssssssssssssssaved')}
3. brlCallbackFunction: null
4. drlCallbackFunction: null
5. getAssetsUUIDs: function (){return c.Lg()}
6. getBRL: function (b){this.brlCallbackFunction=b;c.Mg()}
7. getDRL: function (b){this.drlCallbackFunction=b;c.Ng()}
8. registerAfterCancelButtonCallbackFunction: function (b){this.afterCancelButtonCallbackFunction=b}
9. registerAfterSaveAndCloseButtonCallbackFunction: function (b){this.afterSaveAndCloseButtonCallbackFunction=b}
10. __proto__: Object

There is a "registerAfterSaveAndCloseButtonCallbackFunction" which receives as argument the function to call when the Save button is pressed. The problem is that it isn't calling the function.

Things I've noticed:
In the Stand Alone Editor there isn't a Save and Close button but a Save All Changes button...as such it makes more sence to use the "registerAfterSaveAllButtonCallbackFunction" which you previously refered. Bu the guvnorEditorObject doesn't have such property.

What can I do in order to refresh the iframe of the Stand Alone editor after saving?