[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get WorkItemHandler results

out sider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 24 12:19:04 EST 2012

out sider [https://community.jboss.org/people/out_sider] created the discussion

"Re: How to get WorkItemHandler results"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719577#719577

Many thanks for the help.

If I can just two other questions:

The application I'm making makes the interaction with the user through the web designer. Therefore I'll need to run the process definition in a Servlet. As such I'm startin the process within the Servlet and the WorkItemHandler will be returning information to be sent to the user. As such isn't this the only way to do it? Because executeWorkItem is void I can't send it to the Servlet...right?