[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBOSS AS 7.1 classpath

hisham ragheb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 29 08:37:36 EST 2012

hisham ragheb [https://community.jboss.org/people/wolfheart_2001] created the discussion

"JBOSS AS 7.1 classpath"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/720561#720561

Hello,

I'm a begginer using jboss. Acyually, I have an .ear file which has jars dependencies, I want to place those jars in the jboss classpath so that they are accessable without being added inside the ear file.

I'am using jboss as 7.1.

I tried to place those jars inside "JBOSS_HOME\standalone\lib", but my application cannot find the required jars
I tried also to place those jars inside "JBOSS_HOME\standalone\lib\ext", but my application cannot find the required jars too

I do really need your help

Thanx