[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM decision nodes and drools

gboro54 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 29 14:45:22 EST 2012

gboro54 [https://community.jboss.org/people/gboro54] created the discussion

"jBPM decision nodes and drools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/720690#720690

I have defined my decision nodes using rule syntax. My original thought is that the process would be smart enough to evaluate the condition for each object in working memory and choice the proper path. After testing I relized this is not the case and while it may be evaluated multiple times the one who causes the desision node to move forward in the only path to get executed. Is there anyway to accomplish this or no? If not my plan is to combine all the rules of the different paths into one rule-flow group and just go from there.