[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.x and OSGI integration/porting

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 29 15:53:39 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.x and OSGI integration/porting"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/720703#720703

Sure, we can consider this as a first FAQ as there is no other at the moment. I am in process of setting up a project in github with a structure and some main interfaces for the platform. Once I have this I can send you location of it and if you like you can contribute there  :)

I think it could be used for controlling the page flow as well, since that will be exposed as services to applications running on the container so app could be utilizing it in any manner. Our plan is to have some kind of dashboard that will be single point of interaction with user tasks and set of dedicated widgets that brings particular functionality as forms (based on OSGi too, so it could be as flexible as processes in terms of adding new/updated forms and more advanced views for user tasks). Of course that brings a need for integration directly with human task server which in my opinion is completely fine.

code name for the project is jbpm-enterprise as I do believe it could be a nice addition to the core components of jBPM and Drools.

Cheers