[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: XTS, JBoss AS7 and Native ws stack

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 2 06:14:51 EST 2012

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: XTS, JBoss AS7 and Native ws stack"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644115#644115

Few comments:
* which exact versions of AS7 and JBWS Native are being used here?
* I see your issue in any case, as the org.jboss.xts:main module is configured to have a dependency on org.jboss.ws.cxf.jbossws-cxf-client:main module, which is not there when jbossws-native stack is installed. I've created  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3407 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3407
* do you really need standalone-xts.xml configuration? If not, try downloading the latest AS 7.1.0.CR1 and run the full configuration. Otherwise, you might want to workaround this issue (while we fix JBWS-3407) by removing the org.jboss.ws.cxf.jbossws-cxf-client dependency in org.jboss.xts module and manually adding xts required dependencies spotting them through logs.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]