[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Application logs not shown in the log file for my EJB application deployed in Jboss

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 2 07:20:17 EST 2012

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: Application logs not shown in the log file for my EJB application deployed in Jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644129#644129

You might do your changes one after the other and test it. Sometimes you may have unexpected results with the order of the categories or with additional attribute.

BTW you should mark the thread as 'answered'  :)