[jboss-user] [jBPM] - simple tutorial Jbpm 5 in Webapplication ( servlet/Jsp )

hicham hicham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 2 11:06:25 EST 2012

hicham hicham [http://community.jboss.org/people/hicham1980] created the discussion

"simple tutorial Jbpm 5 in Webapplication ( servlet/Jsp )"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644166#644166

Hello,

i need your help, please, for how to *implement jbpm into a simple webapplication (just with simple servlet/Jsp)*.

if you have tutorial which go *step by step*, that will be very good for me.

i look for that for a long time but nothing in the web, or i found dificult things.

just show me which *libraries* i will need, where i *put* them, and which *methods* i will use in order to go from task to task.

excuse me for my english, i speak little, but french i speak very good

Thanks you