[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Message Driven Bean instance not created in JBoss EAP 4.3

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 3 06:55:35 EST 2012

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: Message Driven Bean instance not created in JBoss EAP 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644321#644321

Hi Devisri,

good to hear that the issue is solved.

For the log4j I use the JBoss configuration conf/jboss-log4j.xml because this is picked up during runtime.
I know that the configuration can packed with the application but I never tried that. You might search for answers in the community
or
mark this thread as 'answered' and start a new one with the correct subject  ;)