[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Deployment Order With Spring

Johnathan B. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 3 12:26:45 EST 2012

Johnathan B. [http://community.jboss.org/people/jbossadmin_007] created the discussion

"Deployment Order With Spring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644441#644441

I am trying to specify deployment order inside an EAR (JBoss 5.1.0). The EAR contains a WAR, JARs, and Spring artifacts (.Spring archives). I list the .EAR file modules inside the /myEar.ear/META-INF/application.xml file. Then I place "<module-order>strict</module-order>" inside the /myEar.ear/META-INF/jboss-app.xml file. JBoss will then deploy the .EAR contents in the order specified in the application.xml. This works with the WARs and JARs; however, when I put Spring artifacts inside the .EAR, JBoss doesnt adhere to the "<module-order>strict</module-order>". Is there something special I need to do with Spring archives. How do you specify order with .Spring, WARs, and JARs inside an EAR?

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]