[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: server becomes unresponsive

Kamal Khadka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 3 16:10:05 EST 2012

Kamal Khadka [http://community.jboss.org/people/kamal_khadka] created the discussion

"Re: server becomes unresponsive"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644487#644487

These process mostly opens the database connection to query them. Query language that is used is HQL. This process must be run in order for us to use (do things in)  admistration site . Giving it all the CPU it takes usually 10-15 (sometime more) mins to finish if we give it less CPU I think that would make application dis functional.

In busy days server gets restarted 3-4 times too.  :(

300-400 customers a day. Most request are for webpages. To view their account summary or sign ups for service.

Is it a good idea to have database and jboss as in different machine for better performance.

If any info is needed let me know.