[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guide to creating custom human task service

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 5 12:02:30 EST 2012

Michael G [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Re: Guide to creating custom human task service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644893#644893

I was planning on not creating my own task service since Maciej suggested that i can just query the task service and get the necesarry info out and back in and to progress the process.  So i can utilize what exist already.  Reading up there seems to be a couple existing task services and Hornetq wa one that we wanted to use.

So with that doesn the current human task work item work with it or is it only going to work with the mina task service?  We want to keep the existing process editor in eclipse as is, so if if we switched out mina for hornetq with that affect the eclipse editor.  trying to minimize the changes and coding necessesary.

Thanks