[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Session EJB and MDB Configuration

Daniel Bastidas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 5 13:58:00 EST 2012

Daniel Bastidas [http://community.jboss.org/people/matukituki] created the discussion

"Re: Session EJB and MDB Configuration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644911#644911

I was looking for this question and read some posts, but I haven't found answer so, I will put here how did it work for me, if this can help somebody.

Delete the mydomain-aop.xml file from the ejb jars META-INF folder, as it was ignored when the application is deployed. Edit the ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml file in the deploy folder, copy the domain called Message Driven Bean with another name (My Message Driven Bean), then reference this domain from the jboss.xml file inside the ejb jar.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]