[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: 3.3M4 deployment problem

Andrea Polci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 9 04:46:56 EST 2012

Andrea Polci [http://community.jboss.org/people/apolci] created the discussion

"Re: 3.3M4 deployment problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645348#645348

Finally I figured out the problem.
For some reason the C project (the utility module) had wrong configuration in Deployment Assembly section of the project properties.
The */src/* folder was mapped on / deploy path. Instead the */src/main/java* forlder should be mapped on / deploy path.

I still don't know how this happened (neved changed this section manually). May be there was a problem with the eclipse project configuration generation from maven configuration, but I don't know.

Thanks for the help,
Andrea