[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task Input Data

Herman Post do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 9 13:48:04 EST 2012

Herman Post [http://community.jboss.org/people/hbpost] created the discussion

"Human Task Input Data"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645518#645518

I have a question about human tasks and the way they specify the input that they are looking for.  Is there some manner in which a human task can specify the data that it is expecting at run-time? I am referring to a human task as described in the WS-Human Task Specification, as exposed in the TaskClient implementation.  The specification discusses "presentation elements" such as "subject" and "description", but I have seen no mention of task specific data, except in the form of "outcome".  I'd like to be able to inspect a human task at run-time and dyamically generate a client form for data input to satisfy the human task.

Thanks,

Herm