[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Clustered jBPM

M Arnold do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 10 04:02:21 EST 2012

M Arnold [http://community.jboss.org/people/marnold] created the discussion

"Re: Clustered jBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645609#645609

Thanks Mauricio.

When the unlucky thread fails, will it retry automatically?

I will have to test this scenario. (Not that I don't trust you ;-)  It is absolutely crucial to us that all actions the failing thread takes (JMS dequeue/queue, database, etc) are rolled back completely and then resumed and replayed with the updated state from the other thread.