[jboss-user] [jBPM] - extending jbpm-console, please help

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 11 15:01:00 EST 2012

Adam Bach [https://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"extending jbpm-console, please help"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646124#646124

Hello All!

Does any one know how to extend jbpm-consile and server so I could add some new server actions? What I wont to achieve is to add support for human task service flow to human task forms in jbpm-console . For that I need to be able to modify and even ectend number of functions which handle taks forms.

jbpm-console is total mystery for me, I can see no web.xml, no mappig for server rest api to java code... I've done some gwt tutorials but they are totaly different to code in jbpm-console and server source. I have strange feeling that console source code in jbpm5.2 is not all I neeed to have to be able to modify jbpm server functionality.

So I would be veeery greatefull for any support/guidelines/articles/etc in this matter so I could start developing described changes...

Thank You very much!