[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem accessing Mapped Input Parameter in domain specific work item handler.

Josh Kruck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 12 13:16:20 EST 2012

Josh Kruck [https://community.jboss.org/people/krujos] created the discussion

"Re: Problem accessing Mapped Input Parameter in domain specific work item handler."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646538#646538

My goal is to map the process parameter boolResult into the workItem as a parameter named boolResult. I've tried changing the name of the paramater to something different than boolResult, but the result is the same.

The xml is generated by the eclipse plugin, is that trustworthy?

Here's the snip of the process variables decleration:

{code}
  <process processType="Private" isExecutable="true" id="com....jbpm.select_examples" name="select_examples" tns:packageName="com....jbpm" >

    <!-- process variables -->
    <property id="boolResult" itemSubjectRef="_boolResultItem"/>
    <property id="singleResult" itemSubjectRef="_singleResultItem"/>
    <property id="multiResult" itemSubjectRef="_multiResultItem"/>
{code}

Is it not allowed / reccomended to use the same name in both places?

FWIW I'm able to use boolResult in a resultMapping in this fashion (i.e. boolResult => boolResult).