[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Console crashes on opening Process Overview (fresh jBPM5.2 installation)

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 12 15:04:40 EST 2012

hamsterdancer [https://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Re: Console crashes on opening Process Overview (fresh jBPM5.2 installation)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646567#646567

Your right. It seems to have something to do with the commons codec. But I really just used the jBPM pack ... I've tried it with the final-installer-full and the small final-installer and on a different (virtual) system as well. I have not changed anything on the installation, not even a process. But maybe I'm doing another mistake.

For this case, I try to explain what I'm doing (cannot believe that there is something wrong^^)

1. Downloaded  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.2.0.Final/jbpm-5.2.0.Final-installer-full.zip/download jbpm-5.2.0.Final-installer-full.zip (of course) and extracted it somewhere. e.g my home directory
2. opened the directory jbpm in a terminal and ran "ant install.demo"
3. started everything with "ant start.demo"
4. Opened  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console in the browser and logged me in with krisv krisv
5. went to processes->process overview
6. the exception party started ;D

the next thing I'll try is to install it in a 32bit environment... because I'm running out of ideas^^