[jboss-user] [jBPM] - .BPMN file in guvnor

Ajin George do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 13 08:30:27 EST 2012

Ajin George [https://community.jboss.org/people/georgeajin] created the discussion

".BPMN file in guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646689#646689

Hi all,

          I'm quite new to jBPM and i'm using jBPM 5.2.  While trying to upload a .bpmn file(evaluation.bpmn obtained from the sample obtained along with jBPM 5.2) from eclipse to Guvnor, process is getting listed. But when i'm trying to open it, there's no content in the file. I also looked upon the source which also doesnt containg anything.