[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode.

Juan Gago do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 17 06:16:57 EST 2012

Juan Gago [https://community.jboss.org/people/juan.gago] created the discussion

"Problem org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647132#647132

Hi all!
I have a problem with org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht.SyncWSHumanTaskHandler.
I use PostgreSQL 9.1, and "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode." is thrown in "TaskCompletedHandler.handleCompletedTask" method.
This occurs because thre is no open transaction, but ¿how do I configure this?, ¿should not be responsability for jBPM library?.
My code doesn't create transactions an jBPM library starts other transactions when a task is inserted or updated.

Has someone sovled this problem?
Thanks!