[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Need jbpm 5 examples

Sanket Srimany do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 17 06:43:15 EST 2012

Sanket Srimany [https://community.jboss.org/people/sanket.srimany] created the discussion

"Need jbpm 5 examples"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647138#647138

Hi,
I'm exploring jBPM and am new to it. I'm able to create simple processes and execute them using the startProcess method but I need some examples demonstrating the signalEvent method implementation and the methods of the interface ProcessEventListener. Please could anyone provide me with some sood sample codes. I've searched the site but couldnt find any. :((

*+Thanks in Advance.  :)+*