[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Newbie Question

forum data do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 17 16:59:59 EST 2012

forum data [https://community.jboss.org/people/forumdata] created the discussion

"Newbie Question"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647254#647254

I am just starting to learn about web services. I have found several methods to implement web services in Jboss. We do not use EJB in our environment. Can you please suggest what would be an ideal way to implement web services in Jboss. Also is there a difference in the implementation for jboss 4 and jboss 7.

Thanks,

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]