[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 13:15:10 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Re: Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647444#647444

Hi Tihomir,

Really Thank you for your response.I verified that video and the docs and created the BPMN Process in guvnor by installing JBPM Installer 5.2..Now,I created and validated the process without any errors.But,how can I see that BPMN Process in JBPM console.I opened the console and verified Process Overview and Personal Tasks..I cannot see the created BPMN Process in JBPM console(task forms).What steps I should take.Did I missed anything.Please suggest me

Thanks