[jboss-user] [jBPM] - is jBPM right for me?

Robert Hume do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 13:16:46 EST 2012

Robert Hume [https://community.jboss.org/people/rhume] created the document:

"is jBPM right for me?"

To view the document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17502

Hi,

I need to implement some workflow functionality in a simple Java based web app.  For example, user submits a document, it must be approved by a series of people before it is made publicly available.

Is jBPM the right kind of technology I should look at for implementing this?

If I'm on the right track, could someone point me to a tutorial, "hello world", or FAQ to help me get started?

(If it's not right for this, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.)

Any advice is welcome!  Thanks,

Rob

Comment by going to Community
[https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17502]

Create a new document in jBPM at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2034]