[jboss-user] [jBPM] - signal event designed in eclipse does not show up in guvnor oryx designer

Prasanth Manchambhatla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 21:01:44 EST 2012

Prasanth Manchambhatla [https://community.jboss.org/people/pmancham] created the discussion

"signal event designed in eclipse does not show up in guvnor oryx designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647495#647495

I wrote a simple workflow in eclipse. Start node, signal event, end node. When I committed it to guvnor using eclipse guvnor integration, the workflow was created in the correct package but when opened in the designer it was empty. Blank!

It only happens with workflow which has a signal event in it. Other workflow without signal event was fine. Any help?