[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Adding JDK jars to maven repository of BPM console source code

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 19 12:26:29 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Adding JDK jars to maven repository of BPM console source code"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647670#647670

Hi All,

I downloaded BPM console source code.I added my own JAVA class which is having imports from java.io package.Now,when I'm doing mvn clean insall It is unable to compile that class since it could not find required jars for classes like BufferedReader,FileReader which are imported in my own class.

Now,my problem is how to add that JDK dependency jars in pom.xml of that project and to make succesful build with maven..Please help me and suggest

Thanks