[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Rule Task after Human Task

vchmakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 21 18:36:11 EST 2012

vchmakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/vchmakov] created the discussion

"Re: Rule Task after Human Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648027#648027

Hi everyone!

Well, adding the Agenda Event Listener with fireAllRules() from within the afterRuleFlowGroupActivated() seems to be doing the trick – I have solved the problem with the Rule Item not being executed after the Human Task. From inside of the Script Task which stands right after the Human Task I restore/insert the facts required for the rule and it works.
Thanks everyone responded!

However, now I’m having another issue which popped up out of nowhere and I fail to figure out what had happened. The problem is that when the Rule Server is restarted with users tasks pending, and then the task is completed by the user the workflow has never been continued. I can see the taskCompleted() event triggered in the Task Event Listener, but it has no effect on the sleeping workflow. However, If after the restart something meaningful has gone through the engine everything starts working fine. Now the question is why my processes aren’t re-hydrated from the disk and completed? Why I need to run a command through the engine to “warm” it up? Load Session instead of Create Session does not help. Besides I do remember it working in my other tests.

Again, any idea would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Vlad