[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Where can I find API's for jBPM console UI?

jemmerling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 23 08:35:10 EST 2012

jemmerling [https://community.jboss.org/people/jemmerling] created the discussion

"Re: Where can I find API's for jBPM console UI?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648188#648188

Hi Surendar,

It seems your problems are due to a lack of familiarity with Maven. I recommend reading some basic Maven tutorials.

You may want to define the following environment variables:

MAVEN_HOME
M2_REPO

Another possible problem is if there is a proxy server in your environment, you will probably have to modify %MAVEN_HOME%\conf\settings.xml (this is the only situation in which I have had the necessity to modify this file).

Is your repostitory really at C:\Documents and Settings\surendar_sadhasivam\.m2\repository? Perhaps it is somewhere on the LAN.

Although I haven't tried to provide a complete answer to your problem, I hope this will lead you to the answers you need.

Good luck!

--JE