[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - When deploying an EJB on the server, tests classes and resources are deployed as well

Davide D'Alto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 23 10:33:41 EST 2012

Davide D'Alto [https://community.jboss.org/people/davided80] created the discussion

"When deploying an EJB on the server, tests classes and resources are deployed as well"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648218#648218

Hi,
we have changed the default test and src paths of the maven configuration and when we deploy an EJB on the sever, test classes are deployed as well.
Everything works fine if the project is built via the terminal.

Anyone else with a similar problem?

Thanks,
Davide

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]