[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm installer: integration with custom application

Matthias Richter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 08:34:03 EST 2012

Matthias Richter [https://community.jboss.org/people/matthias_r] created the discussion

"jbpm installer: integration with custom application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648400#648400

Hi,

I'm struggling on how to integrate my application within the jbm-installer.

As I see, jbpm-installer installs and customizes an Jboss AS and deploys jbpm-gwt-console, jbpm-gwt-console-server, the designer and drools-guvnor.

But if I compare these deployments to the graphic here  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/images/Chapter-Overview/Overview.png http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/images/Chapter-Overview/Overview.png I don't know where the Core Services and especially the Core Process Engine reside in. How do I integrate these deployments/services into my own new application? How can I start processes from my application and track them via the jbpm-gwt-console?

Thanks for your help

Matthias