[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 08:33:59 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648399#648399

In your logs:
>> Caused by: freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression Name is undefined on line 226, column 43 in YFirstUserForm <<

So I assume you are able to see your process in the console and have started it. What's happening is that your user form is failing to be executed. Did you create the forms via Designer or by hand?
As far as the process image goes, you can in Designer create the PNG format of the image by clicking on the footer PNG button. See more info about this in the docs (chapter 10).