[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.2 Rule Task

gboro54 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 12:48:08 EST 2012

gboro54 [https://community.jboss.org/people/gboro54] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.2 Rule Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648486#648486

>From the documentation:
> . If the ruleflow group was already active, the ruleflow group will remain active and execution will only continue if all active rules of the ruleflow group has been completed.

I have a very simple use case where I have 2 rules. One is active when the rule-group node is reached and the other is activiated when an object from rule 1 gets inserted. This should keep the process at the rule task node until completion but it seems to me it is not doing this at all. I have a logger on the session, which I see an activation created but before the activation fired event occurs the process has moved on to the next node(which right now is just logging when it is reached). This is either a but or I am missing a configuration somewhere.