[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to define result mapping or exit action that saves task owner

jemmerling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 16:43:23 EST 2012

jemmerling [https://community.jboss.org/people/jemmerling] created the discussion

"How to define result mapping or exit action that saves task owner"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648536#648536

Hi,

This should be simple for any non-novice, it was suggested before however without an example.

So I have a process variable and I want a particular task to store its owner into that variable (say its name is "task2owner"). Is there an expression for that, for example:

task2owner=#{taskOwner}

So if there is a standard expression for the task owner (the above is just a guess at what it might be) then this result mapping would allow subsequent tasks to determine who owned (and completed) task2.

Failing that, I could try defining an on exit action, using kcontext I can get the node instance which I think has a one-to-one correspondence to the task, however the node instance does not seem to have an attribute that explicitly identifies the owner. Perhaps the owner is a variable?

Thanks!

--JE