[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: User Task Assignment and Assignment Restrictions

Charlie B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 17:47:28 EST 2012

Charlie B [https://community.jboss.org/people/charliebarjel] created the discussion

"Re: User Task Assignment and Assignment Restrictions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648549#648549

So I guess I can place "flow" data into the Content of each User Task indicating the next possible steps. That way, I can dynamically render pages for users depending on the current task, and the next possible outcome?

Do you think this is the best approach?

For example, when a user loads their task, say a REVIEW task, I want to dynamically determine what are the next possible outcomes (APPROVE -> Go to Test, REJECT -> Go back to development) and display those buttons on the screen for the user.

Is the Content field, the best place to store this information?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie