[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to checkout Processes and other stuff with created in the Designer in Guvnor with eclipse?

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 26 05:08:48 EST 2012

hamsterdancer [https://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"How to checkout Processes and other stuff with created in the Designer in Guvnor with eclipse?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648807#648807

Hi there,

we've created some processes, WorkItemDefinitions, Forms and so on directly with the toolset in Guvnor and want to check them out with eclipse to edit them. I found a way to commit and update now resources but no way to check something out which haven't been created already in eclipse. What is it I haven't seen? ^^

Thanks a lot;)