[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm console doesnt see process instance that was started by java

sebb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 26 05:55:09 EST 2012

sebb [https://community.jboss.org/people/sebb] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm console doesnt see process instance that was started by java"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648816#648816

Thanks again for the answers.

I used your persistence.xml, created my own lookup class (which I referenced in your persistence.xml) and found the datasource in the standalone.xml (I had to remove the "-" in jbpm-ds), but it still doesnt work.
But I think I found the problem why it doesnt work:
Prasanth Manchambhatla schrieb:

If you are deploying in jboss AS7, then you have to make sure that
The jbpm console is deployed in AS7, but the code which starts the process engine is not. And I dont want to deploy it there either. So I think I have to add something to the persistence.xml that takes care of the remote part... I will look into it.