[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Initial Installation of jBPM 5.2.0 -- Deployment of jBPM Console or Guvnor Problematic

Patty Eilers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 26 20:07:25 EST 2012

Patty Eilers [https://community.jboss.org/people/peilers64] created the discussion

"Re: Initial Installation of jBPM 5.2.0 -- Deployment of jBPM Console or Guvnor Problematic"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648978#648978

Hi a_nat,

My jbpm installation directory structure looks like this:
<install-directory>/jboss-as-7.0.2.Final

Within jboss-as-7.0.2.Final there is no directory called "server". The following directories do exist:
* bin
* bundles
* docs
* domain
* modules
* standalone
* welcome-content

I have searched my entire C: drive for bindings-jboss-beans.xml and have not found such a file.

Even though the install.demo routine indicated a successful build, I question this because the jBoss AS would not start when I subsequently ran start.demo. However, when I removed jbpm and installed a fresh version of JBoss 7.0.1 independent, then ran install.demo for jBPM, lo and behold, the JBoss AS started up along with Eclipse. But...the jBPM Console and Guvnor are not accessible (though the JBoss 7.0.1 AS Console comes up just fine at  http://localhost:8080 http://localhost:8080).

Any other ideas? Based on the number of hits on this discussion (and other similar postings) I'm guessing there are others out there who have run into the same issue.