[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Did JBPM 5+ drop jPDL support? Only BPMN?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 31 14:56:58 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Did JBPM 5+ drop jPDL support? Only BPMN?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/649744#649744

I am not sure what you are "agreeing with" or what you find "disturbing" nor what you are trying to say in your post at all. The only thing I can tell is that you are trying to troll.

It seems that you are evaluating jBPM based on if it supports jPDL or not, which IMO is silly to begin with, but even then
jBPM 3.2 is supported within the JBoss SOA-P until 2015 so you have many more years of using the propriatary jPDL standard if you so wish  :)