[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can jBPM 5.2 be used with WebSphere + Rational Team Concert?

Brett McLain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 31 16:06:38 EST 2012

Brett McLain [https://community.jboss.org/people/brettmclain] created the discussion

"Can jBPM 5.2 be used with WebSphere + Rational Team Concert?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/649766#649766

I understand that if it were possible, it would require some work to get it going, but my primary question here is: should I even bother going down this path?  We're currently running WAS 8 and RTC 3.0.  Should it theoretically be possible to get the jBPM plugins installed into RTC, and run jBPM processes in WAS?  Any information or opinions are welcome!  Thanks.