[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: JBoss JMS JNDI lookup NameNotFoundException

TH Lim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 22:38:47 EDT 2012

TH Lim [https://community.jboss.org/people/thlim] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss JMS JNDI lookup NameNotFoundException"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745334#745334

I had the similar problem a few days ago. My problem was the queue destination name. Apparently, ConnectionFactory and destination names are different when connecting locally and remotely. This is bit tricky but I think you will find your answers in the manual. I found mine trail and error and had to RTM to understand the convention used.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]