[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Connection name attribute, conditional flow without gateways

Kamil Prochazka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 09:00:55 EDT 2012

Kamil Prochazka [https://community.jboss.org/people/konias] created the discussion

"Connection name attribute, conditional flow without gateways"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745447#745447

Hi there,

I have a question why SequenceFlow defines name and others variables in bpmn file, but these variables are not accessible when traversing process graph by object Connection. Should i create some feature request, or that was a design decision ?
Because with connection to (at least i hope so) conditional flow without gateways, which I've seen in master (jbpm.enable.multi.con - system property) it would be great to be able to access name of transitions.

Cheers KP