[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to execute Service Task One by One

Jay Patel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 05:08:06 EDT 2012

Jay Patel [https://community.jboss.org/people/jay4smile] created the discussion

"Re: How to execute Service Task One by One"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745671#745671

Ya I am Sure,
As in Validation Service Task I am calling Web Service for Login.

and I am Getting the perfact Output.

and then getting the above Error..

But I found something interesting..

Some times the execution flow is perfact means it executed first Process ... getting the output for First Process and then getting error
and sometimes ... executed First Process then Getting the above Error and then Getting Output of the First Process...
Why so?
----
Ok..
Can you tell me how to configure all the Service Task before starting the Processes???
Do you have any example of that!!

Thanks and Regards,
Jay Patel