[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Cannot retrieve a result from human task in jBPM 5.3

Jiri Svitak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 09:38:02 EDT 2012

Jiri Svitak [https://community.jboss.org/people/jsvitak] created the discussion

"Re: Cannot retrieve a result from human task in jBPM 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745779#745779

Thanks for your help. I have used everything from 5.3.0.Final, so it seems that fix wasn't there yet.

But now I am struggling with running 5.4.0-SNAPSHOT. I have built my own .war files from jbpm master sources, but I am unable to get them working. I am not familiar with internal jBPM structure, is there a manual where it is explained how to create something like jbpm-installer-full?

In particular there was no file starting with jbpm-gwt-form in my jBPM 5.3.0 installation (jboss-as-7.0.2.Final/standalone/deployments). I have in my deployments directory just these files:
designer.war
drools-guvnor.war
jbpm-form-builder.war
jbpm-gwt-console.war
jbpm-gwt-console-server.war
jbpm-human-task-war.war
So I am not sure about the 'jbpm-gwt-form' file, or which .war should I replace, or if I should replace them all. I have found just jbpm-gwt-form file just in jbpm-gwt/jbpm-gwt-form/target, but that's not a .war file to deploy, but just a .jar file.

I am studying the build.xml file of my jBPM 5.3.0.Final installation and it would take me much time to get it working properly. I would have to configure a lot of things in .war files itself, copy and unzip several files, ensure correct versions etc. So just asking if there is a more comfortable and documented way of creating own installer structure for components compiled from master branch?

I have also tried to use jbpm/jbpm-installer, which has empty lib directory. I have tried
ant download.drools.guvnor
but required file doesn't exist. So going this way would mean to search for files on Nexus, download them, configure jbpm-installer and the hope that these files will work. Still not sure which files I need. Is this the best way? I am a bit confused, so thanks for your help.