[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem with the "Reward System Demo"

Prashant Tiwari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 11:37:47 EDT 2012

Prashant Tiwari [https://community.jboss.org/people/bonheur] created the discussion

"Problem with the "Reward System Demo""

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746416#746416

I'm new to jBPM and struggling with it for a while, so please don't shoot me if this turns out to be very stupid.

I've been working with the  http://kverlaen.blogspot.be/2012/03/reward-system-demo.html reward system demo posted on Kris's blog and I could only manage to get the following result when I run the JUnit:

> Executing work item WorkItem 2 [name=Log, state=0, processInstanceId=1, parameters{Message=Reward for ${employee}: ${outcome} (${reason})}]

What might I be doing wrong because of which I'm not getting the proper values for employee, outcome and reason filled out in the template, and also no output from the Email task at all? You may guess this is a blocker for a newbie like me and I can't move on before I get this going.

I had first posted my question on the blog itself, so feel free to answer over there for the general good of mankind and link it here. Thanks!