[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: I want to upgrade the JBoss 4.2.3 to 5.1.0 for my application.

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 10:09:51 EDT 2012

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: I want to upgrade the JBoss 4.2.3 to 5.1.0 for my application."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746653#746653

Does directory C:/opt/sonus/xauth/as/server/sonus exist? Exactly how did you create it? It appears that you created it incorrectly. (I hope that you did not just copy the sonus directory from 4.2.3 to 5.1.0! Also, I hope that C:/opt/sonus/xauth/as did not contain 4.2.3 and you simply unzipped 5.1.0 into the same directory. You must install 5.1.0 into a completely different directory and deploy your application to it.)

Have you tried running the default configuration? Without your application deployed?

Please comment out the setting of "-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=20000,server=y,suspend=n", let's get running without debugging first before we attempt that.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]