[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Connecting to external CORBA server from JBoss 5.1 application

Andrew Dul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 06:18:05 EDT 2012

Andrew Dul [https://community.jboss.org/people/andrewdul] created the discussion

"Connecting to external CORBA server from JBoss 5.1 application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746892#746892

Hi,

Since this is my first JBoss application, I will put the question in the beginners corner.

I am using JBoss 5.1, and I need to make a Bean that connects to an external CORBA server.
Is there a way for JBoss to handle the CORBA connections, so my Beans can use them while JBoss takes care of pooling - and how do I use the connections in my Beans?

I searched this forum but I found only topics dealing with access to EJBs via CORBA, which is the opposite of what I need.

Best regards and thanks  :)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]