[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Logging SOAP requests and responses

Pratik Pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 01:52:14 EDT 2012

Pratik Pai [https://community.jboss.org/people/pratik.pai] created the discussion

"Re: Logging SOAP requests and responses"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747353#747353

Hi,

I want to log Encrypted and Signed Soap Messages.. I tried this configuring this in jbosslog4j.xml

<category name="org.jboss.ws.core">
     <priority value="TRACE"/>
</category>

This just shows the message before encrypting...The message after encryption is not logged...

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Pratik Pai

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]