[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Getting started with JBPM 5.3.0

Hussay dino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 09:28:56 EDT 2012

Hussay dino [https://community.jboss.org/people/hussy] created the discussion

"Getting started with JBPM 5.3.0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747487#747487

I am very new to JBoss JBPM.
I have installed demo bundle of jbpm which i found  in  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.1.0.Final/ http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.1.0.Final/ and successfully run the demo evaluation application.

I have some basic confusions and questions.

1. Can i use the jbpm-console in producation environment ? or its suitable for only development setup?
2. How to access the generated forms ? and where it is stored.? is it possible to edit the page? in sample evaluation application user task have some forms associated with it.
3. My application is in Grails (groovy and Grails). which runs in tomcat server.. Is it possible to integrate JBPM into Grails application to run in tomcat server?
4. Which is the preffered book to get started with JBPM 5.1+