[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Source Lookup / m2eclipse conflict

Rich DiCroce do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 18:16:58 EDT 2012

Rich DiCroce [https://community.jboss.org/people/rcd] created the discussion

"Source Lookup / m2eclipse conflict"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747635#747635

I was trying to set up a fresh installation of Eclipse earlier today when I ran into a problem. I'm using Eclipse Indigo SR2 (3.7.2) and I installed the latest version of m2eclipse (1.1). I can install most JBoss Tools plugins fine, except for the Source Lookup plugin. Eclipse complains about a conflicting dependency; it expects m2eclipse 1.0 and won't accept 1.1. Looks like the plugin dependency needs to be updated.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]